[OPLINLIST] Wall-mounted book drops

Susan Hill shill at pauldingcountylibrary.org
Wed Mar 21 13:12:07 EST 2007

Hello All:
We have a branch library moving into a store front. They want to install a built-in book drop (wall mounted). We've talked about fireproof and all those "gifts" you get in book drops, but this is the route they still want to go. My question:  Does anyone have plans for building a fireproof drop attached to the building? Does anyone have a company or recommendation? Thank you in advance for your help! And, Happy Spring!
Susan
Susan N. Hill
Director: Paulding County Carnegie Library
Editor: Rural Library Services Newsletter
VOTE! Candidate:  2007 ALA Councilor-At-Large VOTE!
205 S. Main Street   Paulding, Ohio 45879
Voice: 419-399-2032   Fax: 419-399-2114
Web:www.pauldingcountylibrary.org
E-mail: shill at pauldingcountylibrary.org