[OPLINLIST] Returning Balance to Your Life: Blue Ash, Ohio

SWON Libraries info at swonlibraries.org
Thu Mar 29 16:26:17 EST 2007

*This announcement has been posted to several lists.  Our apologies for
any duplication.
*

  Returning Balance to Your Life
  <http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=1010>

Ahhhhh, the $64,000 question -- how do we achieve balance in our lives
in this "Daytimer-Palm Pilot-email-voice mail-fax-cell phone world" we
live in?? Take time for you and attend this eye-opening workshop, where
you'll:

· learn how to take control of your own life.
· uncover the time-robbers that have been stealing your most precious
commodity.
· learn how to deal with those time-robbers more effectively.
· reflect on what is most important in your life.
· decide how you are going to make time for your priorities.

This workshop ends with an extensive list of ways you, too, can return
balance to your life. Don't miss it!

      Date

Thursday, April 12th, 2007

      Time

9:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon

      Location

SWON Libraries Office

      Speaker(s)

*Linda Bruno's* experience encompasses more than twenty years of
hands-on management experience and highlights a broad range of
leadership skills. She has managed areas such as purchasing, customer
service, and sales - a diversity that has allowed her to develop an
exceptional overall view of the business environment. Her experience as
a national trainer with Dun & Bradstreet has expanded her ability to
communicate effectively. When training, her ability to combine humor and
real-life experience with her knowledge of the topics she presents
enables her to relate to her audience in a unique way.

Linda resides in Ocala, Florida, with her husband, Guy. When she is not
sharing her knowledge with others, she can be found writing articles and
greeting cards, reading, making jewelry or spending time with her
husband and their animals.

      Meal

Continental Breakfast will be provided

      Audience

This workshop is open to anyone looking to get more out of life!

      Contributing Member of SWON Libraries

$35

      Friend of SWON Libraries

$35

      Contributing Member of NEO-RLS, NORWELD, or SERLS

$35

      Other

$70

The deadline to register is Monday, April 9th, 2007