[OPLINLIST] Stumper...

Barb Scott barbarascott1956 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 17:18:08 EST 2008

Here's a stumper for you...

  Patron wants to know the name of/titles of a series.  It's a mystery series, with the main character possible a boy.

  He has powers of reasoning/deduction that make the way he solves the mysteries clever.  For example, seeing a reflection of something in a bowl and knowing that the image was inverted because of the reflection.  Another story the patron remembered was one with a sword from the first battle of Bull Run....in which the sword turned out to be fake.

  If anyone out there can provide me a series name, character, and or titles, I would greatly appreciate it.

  Reply to barbarascott1956 at yahoo.com

  Barb Scott, Children's Librarian
  Bucyrus Public Library

Barbara Scott, Children's Librarian