[OPLINLIST] Rental versions of DVDs

Michael Penrod penrodmi at oplin.org
Tue Dec 1 15:32:30 EST 2009

Margaret and OPLINlist,

I was told by my Midwest Tapes sales rep that the rental version will be the
same as what was seen in the theatre, including the same previews at the
beginning, and that there would be no extra features.

If this is the case, I am only going to buy the retail version (so far, I can get
either from Midwest Tapes) because my patrons want the extra features,
etc.

In this era of reduced state funding, I am not going to pay extra for
something just to have it a few weeks earlier and with no extra features.

Sincerely,
Michael