[OPLINLIST] Prep time for book discussions

David Newyear David.Newyear at mentorpl.org
Fri Dec 17 09:40:08 EST 2010

Hi Everyone,

Thank you to everyone who replied regarding the use of YouTube book trailers. Your responses were very helpful.

I have another question for the list: What do you consider a reasonable amount of prep time (including reading the book) for an adult book discussion? I know this might vary depending on the book, but we're trying to establish a reasonable range.

Thanks!

David Newyear
Adult Information Services Manager
Mentor Public Library
8215 Mentor Avenue
Mentor, OH  44060

david.newyear at mentorpl.org<mailto:david.newyear at mentorpl.org>
skype: david.newyear
phone: 440.255.8811 x 248
Mentor Public Library: The Destination for Information