[OPLINLIST] Disaster planning hints?

dallen@cuyahogafallslibrary.org dallen at cuyahogafallslibrary.org
Wed Dec 29 16:32:50 EST 2010

Hello all,

Our library is beginning the process of creating a disaster plan.  Has
anyone else out there done this and have any tips that you're willing to
share?  A quick look at the list archives doesn't show much discussion of
the topic over the last few years.

In particular, does anyone have plans that talk about problems caused by
sprinkler systems?  We're renovating, and while we used to be
grandfathered out of the requirement to have sprinklers, we are now
ungrandfathered.

Thanks in advance!

David Allen
Coordinator, Cataloging and Acquisitions
Cuyahoga Falls Library
330-928-2117
www.cuyahogafallslibrary.org

believed to be clean.