[OPLINLIST] Thanks: has anyone received Federal tax forms?

Lynne Welch welchly at oplin.org
Mon Jan 11 13:56:26 EST 2010

Thanks to all who responded about the federal forms.

It looks like some libraries got their entire order, and some didn't get
anything yet.
Others, like us, received some but not all of what they requested.

I've sent off an email to the IRS to ask them to investigate the status
of our stuff ...
and I've alerted our staff that the Ohio stuff won't be here till
probably some time
in February.

Lynne Welch
Herrick Memorial Library