[OPLINLIST] OPLIN Stakeholders Meeting and focus group at OLC Expo

Stephen Hedges hedgesst at oplin.org
Wed Jul 21 14:24:53 EDT 2010

I'd like to invite everyone to the 2010 OPLIN Stakeholders Meeting, to
be held Friday, September 10 at 9:00 am as part of the free OLC Expo.
The Stakeholders Meeting is our annual report to the Ohio public library
community on the state of our network. More information and a link to
register for the Expo are available at http://olc.org/expo.asp.

This year, Wayne Piper will also be conducting a small focus group
session for OPLIN at the Expo. The focus group will take place at 11:00
and is open to the first 10 people (one per library system) who stop at
our booth by the main stage and express an interest in participating.
The purpose of the focus group will be to assist OPLIN in refining its
strategic plan and understanding the role OPLIN plays in your daily work.

While I know you're excited by these two events, there's even more going
on at the Expo! Speaker presentations, vendor demos, door prizes, and
even complimentary refreshments! I encourage you to go to
http://olc.org/expo.asp and register (free!) today.

--
Stephen Hedges, Director
2323 W. Fifth Ave., Suite 130