[OPLINLIST] seeking librarian named Chapin

Teen Librarian teenlibrarian at smfpl.org
Wed Mar 10 12:00:08 EST 2010

Hello out there! If there's a librarian named Chapin on this list, whose
email is something at oplin.org, could you please email me off list? I have
library jeopardy info you requested a while ago, but I tried the email I
have for you and I've got something mistranscribed. ;-( Sorry I didn't get
more info than first name. :-( Thanks!

We now return you to your regularly scheduled list chatter. ;-)

--
Christina Getrost, Head of Teen Services
Stow-Munroe Falls Public Library