[OPLINLIST] Adult Programming Workshop

Lori Shafer lorishafer at briggslibrary.org
Wed Mar 16 09:10:42 EDT 2011

	Briggs Lawrence County Public LibraryApril 2011 Imagine, Program,
Share: A Library Programming WorkshopTime: 10:30 a.m.Date: April 15,
2011Location:Briggs Lawrence County Public LibraryIronton Branch321 South
4th Street, Ironton, Ohio Join us for our first Imagine, Program, Share
Workshop. Sponsored by Briggs Lawrence County Public Library, this workshop
is for anyone who creates, designs, or produces programs for their library
system or branch. Topics we will cover include:Summer Reading Back to
SchoolLibrary Card Sign-up MonthHalloweenFamily History Month Programming
for Senior CitizensAnd more... This workshop is a chance to learn what
programs work at other libraries, discover some new resources you haven't
used, and find new ways to promote your library. Bring samples of
advertisements of your successful programs, resources, etc. to share with
everyone else. Please send your name, library, email and phone number in an
email tolorishafer at briggslibrary.org to register. Sign Up Now.