[OPLINLIST] Acrylic paperback towers

Don Yarman yarmando at delawarelibrary.org
Thu Jan 31 11:52:20 EST 2013

The Delaware County District Library has 5 acrylic towers
for mass market paperbacks.  They are 78" tall, and 27" x
27" square.  They can be disassembled and mounted up
against walls and shelf ends, or they can be reassembled
into other shapes.

Two of the towers are mounted on casters.

I think all grouped together  they have a kind of "Fortress of
Solitude" look to them, but my colleagues do not find that
as charming as I do.

They are yours for the trouble of coming to get them.

https://picasaweb.google.com/118112882460955044610/LibraryFixtures02

(Also there is a picture of the wooden computer carrels we
still have available, enough parts for 3 conjoined carrels
or 2 separate carrels.

        Don Yarman, Deputy Director
        Delaware County District Library
        yarmando at delawarelibrary.org

Currently listening to "Krampus: The Yule Lord" by Brom, and
reading finalists for the 2013 ALA Stonewall Book Awards.