[OPLINLIST] When in need of supplies...

Patricia Grover groverpa at oplin.org
Fri Jan 9 10:20:09 EST 2015

I have often thought when I read requests for bubble wrap, rubber bands and
padded bags for cargo supplies that those libraries should be asking their
patron to recycle those items through the library. Just put out a notice of
things you could use and put a box conveniently located by the door or
circulation desk for patrons to drop off those items for your use. They most
likely would be glad to get rid of stuff like that and would feel good that
they can contribute to the library's needs.  If you get too much, just post
your access to the oplinlist at that point.  (Extra bubble wrap can always
be used as stress relievers for the staff.)

Have a popping good day!

Patricia Grover

Director

Delta Public Library

419 822 3138

"The only thing that you absolutely have to know is the location of the
library."

Albert Einstein

---