[OPLINLIST] Friends of Reed Memorial Library Book Sale / Non-Profit Day

Brian C. Hare bhare at reedlibrary.org
Wed Mar 23 09:16:27 EDT 2016

Hello all,

The Friends of Reed Memorial Library will be having their semi-annual book
sale from April 21-24.  In addition to inviting the public from April
23-24, the Friends would also like to extend an invitation to other Public
Libraries or Non-Profit institutions on Sunday, April 24 for their
Non-Profit Day.

Individuals who show non-profit status and an ID can take any items that
remain for free.  If you think your library or Friends group might take
advantage of this offer, please let me know and I can forward that info on
to our Friends.  There is more detailed info here:
http://www.reedlibrary.org/content/book-sale

Thank you.

--
Brian C. Hare