[OPLINLIST] Registering funds at the front desk

Paris Robertson via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Tue May 9 15:42:41 EDT 2017

Paypal here is an app that we run on an ipad mini mounted to the circ desk.  It takes up very little space, and even if you never use it to accept credit cards it’s still a great automated method for tallying daily cash receipts.

Feel free to contact me for more info if you like.

Paris E. Robertson, Technology Coordinator

Logo USCL WinnerUpper Sandusky Community Library

301 N. Sandusky Ave.

Upper Sandusky, OH  43351

419-294-1345 (Voice)

419-294-4499 (Fax)