[OPLINLIST] MARC record question

Dawn Cheryl Vaughn bcpl.vaughnda at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 09:09:57 EDT 2018

This is from SEO.  I found it on a document about how to Modify a title.
If you look, only the first word in the title is capitalized.

I hope this helps.

  245: title main entry field in this order: main
title|pPart,|nNumber|h[GMD] :|b subtitle /|c statement of responsibility.
(a bib record may have any combination of subfields; the punctuation is
attached to the subfield it precedes; no space in between | and the
subfield letter) ex: The greatest catalogers of all time|h[large print]
:|bclassy people /|cIma Book. ex: Librarians gone wild.|pSeason two,|nDisc
1|h[BLU-RAY].

Dawn

--
Dawn Cheryl Vaughn
Library Associate for Collection Development

" I always felt, if I can get to a library, I’ll be okay."  ~Maya Angelou