[OPLINLIST] Fwd: MARC record question

Misty Alvaro malvaro at ualibrary.org
Thu Sep 20 09:29:10 EDT 2018

Sorry, everyone - Melyssa requested some specific sources; I meant to reply
to the list so you would all have access to this content. I'm fortunate to
have access to subscription services that allow training-related sharing of
quoted text and screenshots.

Misty Alvaro, MLIS
Cataloger Librarian
Upper Arlington Public Library <http://www.ualibrary.org/>