[OPLINLIST] Branch Manager position open at Stark Library's Madge Youtz Branch

Linda Bartlett lbartlett at starklibrary.org
Tue Jan 15 15:10:57 EST 2019

Stark Library has one Branch Manager position open at our Madge Youtz Branch Library at 2921 Mahoning Rd NE, Canton OH  44705.  The job posting is attached and our application is on our library website, www.starklibrary.org<http://www.starklibrary.org>, "Contact", employment, click on the job, and the blue apply now box.  Linda Bartlett

Linda M. Bartlett, H/R Administrative Assistant
Stark Library
715 Market Av N., Canton, OH 44702-1018
W: 330.458.2693
lbartlett at starklibrary.org