[OPLINLIST] job posting - PT Human Resources Generalist - Bexley Public Library

Kenton Daniels kdaniels at bexleylibrary.org
Tue Jan 15 15:39:21 EST 2019

Job posting attached.

*EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY*

*Position Title:      *Human Resources Generalist

*Date of Posting:      *1/15/2019

*Applications Due:   *Open until filled.

*Designated Hours:   *24 hours/week

*Rate of Pay:     *$22.83/hour

*Schedule:  3-4 days a week (Days: specific hours flexible)*

*About the Library: *

Bexley Public Library is an award-winning library that prides itself on
being the heart of our community.  We have an enthusiastic team of
employees who are passionate about our mission to enlighten, engage, and
inspire a community of lifelong learners.  Together we accomplish our
mission by providing exceptional library service in a dynamic, fun and
collaborative work environment.

Bexley Public Library seeks a friendly, team-oriented, and self-directed
individual for the position of part-time Human Resources Generalist. *The
ideal candidate will be engaging, adaptable, dependable, and have a strong
commitment to building a positive culture within the library.*

Under direction from the Library Director, this position ensures compliance
with employment law and coordinates HR-related duties such as benefits
administration, recruitment and employment; employee onboarding, training,
development, and recognition; and cultivation of positive library culture.
The position will also serve as a backup for payroll processing under the
direction of the Fiscal Officer.

*Required Qualifications:   *Bachelor’s Degree in human resource management
or related field with a minimum two years human resource management
experience OR a Master’s Degree in human resource management or related
field and one year of human resource management experience; OR an
equivalent combination of knowledge, skills, and experience.  Thorough
knowledge of Human Resources principles, theories, and concepts, as well as
excellent command of Ohio and Federal employment law and trends.

*Preferred Qualifications: * Experience in the public sector; experience in
payroll preparation.

*TO APPLY*: *You must complete an Application for Employment, which can be
found online at **www.bexleylibrary.org/employment*
<http://www.bexleylibrary.org/employment>*.  E-mail the completed
application along with a copy of your cover letter, resume, and contact
information for three professional or academic references to: *
*employment at bexleylibrary.org* <employment at bexleylibrary.org>*. Bexley
Public Library is an Equal Opportunity Employer.*