[OPLINLIST] Keeping Track of Number of Patrons in Library

Tina Michel tmichel at centerburg.lib.oh.us
Fri May 8 08:59:06 EDT 2020

Hello All,

I am wondering what plans have been made by your library for keeping a tally of the number of patrons entering your building upon reopening? It seems most places of business have a person constantly stationed at front door with an i-pad.  Due to our small staff, that may not be best for us.  However, we want to be sure to keep our patron numbers only at our designated amount.  How are all of you planning to do this?

Many thanks,
Tina Michel, Director
Centerburg Public Library
49 E. Main St,
Centerburg, OH 43011
(740) 625-6538

Currently reading "Get Our of Your Own Way" by Dave Hollis.