[OPLINLIST] HIRING YA LIBRARIAN AT BUCYRUS PUBLIC LIBRARY

Erin Rhoades erinbpl101 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 16:52:01 EDT 2021

Bucyrus is a small city located in the heart of Ohio. We are an
All-American community with beautiful parks, safe neighborhoods, quality
education, and plentiful community events. It’s a great place to work,
play, and raise your family.

The Bucyrus Public Library is offering an amazing opportunity to not only
be a librarian or a staff member, but to be a role model for our teen
population. We are positioning ourselves to create an experience for our
users and shift the perception of what a library is.

If you are passionate about connecting teens to resources and opportunities
that not only reflect their interests and respond to their needs, but also
empowers them to build their future, we have a place for you!

This is a full-time position (40 hours) with an attractive benefits
package.

We are looking for an individual with enthusiasm, energy, and
professionalism. If this is you, please send a resume and cover letter by
October 15, 2021 to our Director, Stephanie Buchanan, at
sbuchanan at bucyruslibrary.org.

Job description attached or visit bucyruslibrary.org/employment
<http://bucyruslibrary.org/employment>
Best,
*Erin Rhoades, MLIS*
*Assistant Director*