[OPLINLIST] Graphic Novels/Cartoonist Speaker for fall 2023

Marisha Sullivan msullivan at holdenfg.org
Wed Jul 19 14:00:07 EDT 2023

I recently was contacted by a friend to ask to pass along some information about a great speaker she has experience with to the library community.

Phil Yeh is a graphic novelist and cartoonist who has been touring libraries for nearly 40 years and is looking to book a talk for the week of October 26-Nov 1 in NE Ohio. Cost is $500 and includes 80 copies of his comic books that can be given away both during and after the event. If the attached informational flyers don't come through, reach out to me and I can pass them along.

If you are interested, please visit www.wingedtiger.com<http://www.wingedtiger.com> or email Linda Yeh at lindaadams35 at yahoo.com

Marisha Sullivan (she/they)
Librarian
Holden Forests & Gardens
216-707-2845 or x149

Spend your summer at Holden Forests & Gardens! At the Cleveland Botanical Garden,<https://holdenfg.org/cleveland-botanical-garden/gardens-and-attractions/> BLOOM! Botanicals & Birdhouses<https://holdenfg.org/attractions/cleveland-botanical-garden/bloom-botanicals-birdhouses/> combines beautiful glass artwork, unique birdhouses, and blooms galore.  The Holden Arboretum<https://holdenfg.org/holden-arboretum/gardens-and-attractions/> is bursting with flowers and Sean Kenney’s Nature Connects with LEGO® Bricks<https://holdenfg.org/events/holden-arboretum/sean-kenneys-nature-connects/>. Be sure to register for our enewsletter<https://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/manage/optin?v=001kkqO0FxDKZThm-VYYY5Z0iqluZRTYpnE9Z2YElGL4KPKmGhauBLhouAX77XCJ6UfJkDYrOMBxUhDgfsvn89yxHBKOvTc9EbIXyRIEh2qKIdJB05Q6OAvXrayASDOfBTF7VxYhK1THZs13NBrPhm0TO90tfF_6MvZZ7oFcYXrhJidIU8N7t6JDJcDMBkjmP1vFk8vEKNYS_A> for our new It's Poppin’ bloom reports. Our summer classes <https://holdenfg.org/upcoming-classes/> are filled with fun opportunities to connect with the natural world. Visit holdenfg.org<http://www.holdenfg.org/> to purchase tickets. Happy Summer!