[OPLINTECH] Ask APC: Warranty replacement (#2788-391968246-9855)

Bob Neeper neeperro at oplin.org
Thu Nov 21 15:02:29 EST 2013

Please stop wasting my time with silly questions.

My initial request gave you enough details to decide the units failed.
Go to the bottom of this email and read it.

With the same type request Tripplite immediately placed an order to send 5
replacement surge protectors.

NET7's are about $25 each.
Do you really want to forfeit future sales of UPS's, batteries, surge protectors
for $75 ?

*Elizabeth and Lauren* as you are in Schneider Media & Press Relations possibly
you need to know how APC support is operating.
BTW     OPLINTECH is the list server for State Of Ohio Public Libraries.

Oh Yes. The smoke was Scarlet & Gray and formed the letters OSU. _NOT_ !

Thanks for your support.
Email Signature

R. W. (Bob) Neeper
Community Library  <http://sunbury.cool-cat.org>