[OPLINTECH] G Suite legacy free edition

Nick Kelley nkelley at avonlake.lib.oh.us
Wed Jan 19 11:31:50 EST 2022

Hi Everyone,

We've been using the Google G Suite legacy free edition for several years
but Google plans to discontinue this offer on July 1, 2022.

To continue with Google we would have to transfer to Google Workspace at $6
per user per month. I've looked at Microsoft 365, which offers a discount
to nonprofits, but I'm not sure if we'd qualify. Has anybody had success
obtaining these discounts as a public library?

Ultimately I'd like to know what you recommend as a replacement? How much
does it cost?

Thanks,
Nick

--