[OPLINTECH] Trouble with DeepFreeze

Technology Coordinator techco at acdl.info
Mon Sep 26 10:47:33 EDT 2022

Mindy,

Larry is correct, the thawing and running updates are crucial.  We schedule
regular updates.

I would also ensure that you are using the most up to date version of Deep
Freeze.

Deep Freeze has recommended completely uninstalling Deep Freeze on OS
upgrades to avoid some issues.  I have had a couple of iMacs that I've had
to rebuild after OS upgrades while only thawing the devices.

Mark

Mark Sanzotta

Technology Coordinator

Ashtabula County District Library System | 440-990-2339

Gather | Read | Discover | Transform

  <https://twitter.com/ACDLibraries>
<https://www.facebook.com/ACDLibraries/>
<https://www.instagram.com/acdlibraries/> <http://www.acdl.info/>