[OPLINTECH] Feedback Requested: Front-Facing Technology Staff & Space

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Wed Jun 7 13:51:42 EDT 2023

Joe,
I'd suggest you repost this on OPLINLIST for a much better response. I know
of at least a couple of libraries that might have relevant information for
you, but won't likely see your request because (I'm pretty sure) they don't
actually monitor OPLINTECH.

2 cents,

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in public libraries*