[OPLINTECH] Envisionware Cloud Nine Feedback

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Thu Oct 19 11:52:41 EDT 2023

Phil, Princh has a Windows client/agent (and probably also a linux
client/agent) in addition to an app for android/iOS products. We have the
Windows client installed on all of the patron computers, so all public
printing flows through Princh whether it's from a library-owned patron
computer or from a patron's personal device. So not technically
"mobile-only", but you're absolutely right in the sense that this level of
print payment is all it does. There are no integrations to self-service
coin-op copier/printers and no hooks to any sort of workstation/user
management software. Which is why it may not be suitable for every
situation. But if what a library needs aligns with what Princh provides,
they're definitely top of my list for recommendations to evaluate. Most of
the small/mid-sized libraries I work with aren't using coin machines on
their public copiers nor even need/use workstation management software
(MyPC/Evisionware/PC Reservation/Cassie/libki/etc) and all they need is a
mobile and desktop print payment solution. So it fits perfectly with the
libraries I work with. But a larger library with more complex goals may not
find Princh to be comprehensive enough.

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in public libraries*