[OPLINTECH] Envisionware Cloud Nine Feedback

Becky Hatton bhatton at logancountylibraries.org
Thu Oct 19 12:01:50 EDT 2023

We also have TBS's MyPC and haven't been super happy with their support. Every time there is any change at all, it becomes a quagmire. They do not monitor nor answer their tickets. I have to telephone them to get any response at all, and if the issue cannot be solved in one conversation, the resolution is slow with little to no communication. I would not recommend them.
Becky Hatton
Technology Coordinator
Logan County Libraries
220 North Main St.