[OPLINTECH] Envisionware Cloud Nine Feedback

Anthony Nichols anichols at lpls.info
Thu Oct 19 12:16:03 EDT 2023

Hi,

We have been migrating to CloudNine, and generally, it has been a good experience. The interface is similar to PC Res, and you can set the client to auto-update off hours. The tools for mass reservation, staff side, are very useful. After a year or so of use, we have received very little negative feedback.

Anthony Nichols

Technology Analyst

Technology Department | Lorain Public Library

anichols at lpls.info | 440-244-1192 x8255