[SEO-Members] Value Line - Selection & Opinion

Michael Thornton mthornton at acdl.info
Fri Mar 13 14:19:36 EDT 2020

Hello all,

Perhaps this question will be a change of pace for everyone on a nervous
Friday. I am attempting to get our Value Line binders under control, and it
has been a long time since I have worked directly with it, so I could use
advice and a jog to my memory. What is best/intended practice for retention
for the Selection & Opinion? It enough to keep the current 13 issues or
should I go back further? We have back to October 2018 which seems
excessive for stock information.

Your thoughts are much appreciated.

Michael W Thornton | Information Services Manager
*Ashtabula County District Library*
4335 Park Ave, Ashtabula, OH 44004
440.990.2337 (office)
www.acdl.info
Ashtabula Branch 440.997.9341 | Geneva Branch 440.466.4521
*Gather, Read, Discover, Transform*