[SEO-Members] [OPLINLIST] Laptop lending policies

Penny Neubauer pneubauer at acdl.info
Tue Dec 7 09:35:01 EST 2021

Unfortunately, charging for the replacement of the device is, too often,
not a deterrent to the return of diabled devices as simple as a hotspot.
For those of you who have been circulating for a while. What is your loss
rate?

*Penny Neubauer | Director*
Ashtabula County District Library
4335 Park Ave, Ashtabula, OH 44004
440.990.2322 (office)
www.acdl.info
Ashtabula Branch 440.997.9341 | Geneva Branch 440.466.4521
*Gather, Read, Discover, Transform*

*ACDL: Creating Community, Changing Lives!*