[SEO-Members] question about "lost in transit" claims being denied

Kate Hanson, Children's Librarian khanson at ridgemont.lib.oh.us
Thu Jan 12 13:38:43 EST 2023

Also….we are having a lot of packaging issues across the system. Yes, things are getting lost and damaged possibly in transit, but some could be prevented by better packaging by library systems. We all know that we’re receiving cardboard inside of books, and books that aren’t rubberbanded so pages aren’t messed up, and dvds without packaging. We have seen the photos from other libraries. We know how Priority “handles” our items so better packaging could prevent some of this as well. Just thoughts.

Kate Hanson, Children’s LibrarianRidgemont Public Library