[SEO-Members] BCA question

Niccole Sears niccoles.perrycooklibrary at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 11:05:51 EST 2023

Just throwing this question out to anyone who uses BCA for tracking cash
drawer transactions.

Every day BCA emails me a copy of the "Daily Cash Report for Previous Day".
On 3/3/23 we accepted an overdue fine of $.30 which shows up on that report
with the patron name.

If I run a weekly summary "Cash Report with User Information", that
transaction does not appear on the report.

I'm not sure why the transaction appears on the daily report, but not the
weekly summary. The only thing that I can think of is that this particular
patron had her card deleted after she paid off her fine. But since the
transaction was recorded and present on the daily report, why wouldn't it
show on the weekly summary?

If I just looked at the weekly summary, I would have no idea that we
accepted an overdue payment that day. In this case it was only $.30, but if
it had been a bigger amount or lots of instances, it might lead to errors
in financial reporting.

Any thoughts from those who use BCA a lot?
Niccole