[SEO-Members] BCA question

jbond at library.ohio.gov jbond at library.ohio.gov
Fri Mar 10 12:34:22 EST 2023

Hi Niccole,
We have created a ticket from your email.
We will take a look at the reports and see why this is happening.
We will get back to you shortly.
Thanks,
Janice

[cid:image001.png at 01D9534C.A3AC53A0]
Janice Bond
Administrative Services & Billing Professional

State Library of Ohio
SEO Library Consortium
40780 Marietta Rd.
P.O. Box 185