[OPLINLIST] No-shows at programs

David Distelhorst ddistelhorst at bexleylibrary.org
Thu Dec 8 09:02:44 EST 2022

Can you cap your registration? Put a limit and then have everyone over the
limit on a standby list. We do that and always have people calling in to
cancel their registration. We automate all of this through Communico.

<http://www.bexleylibrary.org/>

*David Distelhorst*

Local History Librarian

ddistelhorst at bexleylibrary.org

Bexley Public Library <http://www.bexleylibrary.org/> | Where Curiosity
Meets Discovery

614.231.2793 | 2411 E. Main St. Bexley, OH 43209
<http://www.instagram.com/bexleylibrary>