[Seo-circ] Looking for Ideas: Staff Training Materials

mwyscarver at library.ohio.gov mwyscarver at library.ohio.gov
Thu Oct 6 13:34:43 EDT 2022

Hello everyone,

Thank you Christina for your questions and concerns about documentation and delivery.

I'm replying to all since the information can benefit all consortium staff.

Current SEO consortium documentation can be found on our support site in the Knowledge Base. https://support.servingeveryohioan.org/support/home You must register and login to view all documentation. If you do not find information on any certain topic, please contact SEO and we can either find the documentation or create it if needed.

Attached you will find the Treatment of Materials guidelines for shipping library materials. Our continued request is that you treat the materials as yours and treat them how you would want your materials to be treated.

Misty

[cid:image001.png at 01D8D986.3856B040]
Misty Wyscarver
Trainer,
SEO Service Center
40780 Marietta Road, Caldwell, Ohio 43724
Phone: 1-877-552-4262
Fax: 1-800-446-4804
mwyscarver at library.ohio.gov<mailto:mwyscarver at library.ohio.gov>
servingeveryohioan.org